Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Brownie Reprise

So...  After I posted about the S'Mores Brownies I had one every night for a week!  They were delicious, BUT after having them consistently I started noticing a reaction from Sam.  So, here is my new recipe!

1 c Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
4 Tbs Coconut Oil
3/8 c Brown Sugar
3/8 c Sugar
2 Eggs
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 c Flour
1/4 tsp Salt

Melt chocolate and oil over low heat, stirring ofter.  Off heat, whisk in sugars.  Whisk in eggs, one at a time.  Mix in vanilla.  Mix in flour and salt.  Spread in a greased 8x8" pan and bake at 320* for about 45 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.

These are just as good at the others...  I can't even taste a difference, but I don't want to say that there won't be any coconut flavor...  The oil I used had a very mild taste to begin with, not as good as the oil I generally use which I linked to.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment